Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Maplestory 2 Mesos are used to grinding for everything Maplestory 2 Mesos,mmogo

Sep 28 at 11:00:22 PM
Cszcy (0)

< Bandicoot >

Accessory Crafting, I am currently level 12. Why do we still require Gallant emblems? They're impossible to find yet I need them to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos. Can we increase drop rates or remove the need for them all together and replace with a different jewel or plate? Level 130 shoulders look cool to try to create, yet I can't obtain the recipe? By doing some research it looks like these were just available as a mysterious recipe in the currently defunct PVP. Since I managed to reach level 12 on my crafter, it would have be nice to automatically learn these recipes.

More earring options that are tradable and can compete with the boss collection Sea earrings. I used to make half earrings to finance myself, but it seems like folks prefer the boss set one. I totally understand, the established effect is fine. How about we get a opportunity to make them or be able to do another color? Something unique and exclusive to crafter profession? The exact same can be stated for pendants, confront accy's too.

White/Dark face accessory recipes? I really don't think can be had anymore either, any chance we can fix this? Adding profession related quests to earn things like dream stones. Since my most important inches't just powerful enough for Cygnus runs, it could be a nice choice to get some sort of repeatable search to earn some of the stuff like and I would also incorporate Rocks/Pieces of Time, Gallant emblems into the rewards. Or, have this as a potential reward from turning in ore fragments. Sort of like the Orbis exchange quest.

Smithing- Level 10 so far now farming materials before attempting to get to 11. Can we please create capes? I would really like to be able to make capes like all colors of this Seraph or Giles capes (my personal favorites) Up to par 100 or so. I enjoy the challenge of making capes for my other characters and getting arbitrary, useful potential would be a fantastic bonus. Plus, there might be a chance to market and perhaps earn a little funding for oneself to boot.

MMOGO has the most game currency and items, the fastest delivery speed, welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html!