Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Hello, I like PlayStation. Grew up with PlayStation.

Jul 07 at 2:50:57 PM
skinnygrinny (54)
(a.k.a. the grinder a.k.a. kobra kai! a.k.a. 42 foot tapewoRm) < Bandicoot >
Florida
Hello.

started putting together a little ps1/ps2 collection. I picked up Bushido in a trade and my mother in law bought me loaded. I have tons of hours on both of those.

I found Mobile Light Force, loose, at the flea <$1. I had never played it or gunbird. Soon loved it and now I have a ray storm/crisis combo lol. I have no idea if the import is legit, got it off eBay “hitjapan”. The swap trick (ps2 slim v15 I think). That straw though lol but it does work. 

Id really like to get MGS, Silent Hill, donpachi or a raiden ps1. Is there an import thread? 

-------------------------
 2016 - weekly contest "trash talker"

"...fated to pretend" - M.G.M.T.

Edited: 07/07/2018 at 02:54 PM by skinnygrinny

Jul 07 at 5:21:30 PM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Hi Thanks for popping by  

I have a copy of Bushio Blade but we never got the sequel here in Europe - A common pattern during the PS1 release schedule I assure you!

In regards to a Imports thread, there isn't one but I think that sounds like a fun idea so if you want to start one of please do  

I found over the years i wouldn't get much PS1 games, but this year alone I'ev bought like 4x the amount in the last 4 years! Latest I got was Gungage which looking up did not get a USA release - http://playstationage.com/index.c...

I hope you find some fo the titles you're after, be sure to let us know when you do - Silent Hill & Metal Gear are among my favourites, funnily enough though SH2 & MGS2 are my favourites in the series & in my top 10 games of all time  

Playstation Age Forums Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/PsAgeForums...     [[Search for our PS4 Community too!]]

Jul 07 at 10:50:43 PM
motordead (1)
< Kratos >
Portugal
Welcome. I personally have bought a lot of things (games, consoles, peripherals, etc) from hitjapan and I think that game is probably legit.

PlayStation PAL Completionist - SEGA Mega Drive & Saturn Collector
Proud player of NES, SNES, SEGA Mega Drive, SEGA Saturn, SONY PlayStation, Nintendo 64, SEGA Dreamcast, SONY PlayStation 2, Nintendo GameCube

Always on the lookout for: Press Kits, Limited Editions, Rare CIB Hardware, Store Promo Items - Up for trades! Send PM

Jul 11 at 6:08:03 PM
hammerfestus (8)
< Kratos >
Ohio
Welcome to our little community. MGS is definitely something you can get for like $10 - 15. Silent Hill is gonna cost you a bit more coin but for whatever reason I tend to see it bundled on eBay a lot with other stuff for a pretty fair price. Well worth the investment. I've never really messed with imports but you'll see there's a good percentage of European collectors here. Japanese not so much.

Jul 14 at 6:26:49 PM
skinnygrinny (54)
(a.k.a. the grinder a.k.a. kobra kai! a.k.a. 42 foot tapewoRm) < Bandicoot >
Florida
Thanks for the info everyone.

I always thought the first bushid blade was the better game of the two.

Thank you. Nice to hear hitjapan has a good reference.

I got a really clean complete copy of silent hill recent. I payed $50 shipped I think. I may have over paid but it's in really good shape. Supposed one owner.

2016 - weekly contest "trash talker"

"...fated to pretend" - M.G.M.T.