Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

So what games have you all been playing? ...

Apr 01 at 5:18:06 AM
waflznsyrup (0)
< Kratos >
California
As for me I'm finishing up Wolfenstein the New Order on my PS4. I'm playing on normal difficulty and I played the old blood dlc first and beat that.

I have also been trying to finish up Alien Isolation on hard difficulty at night when I'm home. That game is pretty tough but so much fun. I like the challenge.

Occasionally I will play my vita and I'm playing shantae half genie hero right now. It's a great looking platform game that's pretty fun

I'm still collecting but I'm on a break trying to clear some backlog, so what's everyone else playing??

-------------------------
At least I'm safe inside my mind

Apr 01 at 10:03:10 AM
hammerfestus (7)
< Kratos >
Ohio
Currently went back to the witcher 3 blood and wine to finish it up. Man do I love this game. Been trying to finish up some games I've left half beaten. Finished off shadow of mordor recently.

I recently picked up battle chasers: nightwar and I was thinking about giving that a shot.

Oh and I shouldn't forget I'm playing through castlevania iv on my SNES mini. Ive been thinking about finally giving castlevania ii a fair shot as well after all these years.

Apr 01 at 11:11:13 AM
Tim81DE (3)
(Tim ) < Chrono Crosser >
California
I started Ni No Kuni, but am returning it since the Collector Edition I ordered came in busted.

Other than Fortnite I have touched much.

Apr 01 at 1:00:24 PM
waflznsyrup (0)
< Kratos >
California
Originally posted by: hammerfestus

Currently went back to the witcher 3 blood and wine to finish it up. Man do I love this game. Been trying to finish up some games I've left half beaten. Finished off shadow of mordor recently.

I recently picked up battle chasers: nightwar and I was thinking about giving that a shot.

Oh and I shouldn't forget I'm playing through castlevania iv on my SNES mini. Ive been thinking about finally giving castlevania ii a fair shot as well after all these years.

Nice. I still need to play witcher 3. Can't wait to play shadow of mordor myself. I play tested shadow of war and loved it and I picked up shadow of mordor at my local goodwill for $3 (still the only ps4 game I found at the thrift store). I left metal gear rising revengeance half finished I should probably finish that too.

Apr 01 at 1:03:53 PM
waflznsyrup (0)
< Kratos >
California
Originally posted by: Tim81DE

I started Ni No Kuni, but am returning it since the Collector Edition I ordered came in busted.

Other than Fortnite I have touched much.

Never played the first ni no kuni but I saw the collectors edition for part 2 and damn does the box look great.

I cannot get into the fortnite craze lol. All my friends have it and I get invited like everyday lol.

Apr 01 at 2:59:26 PM
hammerfestus (7)
< Kratos >
Ohio
Originally posted by: waflznsyrup

Originally posted by: hammerfestus

Nice. I still need to play witcher 3. Can't wait to play shadow of mordor myself. I play tested shadow of war and loved it and I picked up shadow of mordor at my local goodwill for $3 (still the only ps4 game I found at the thrift store). I left metal gear rising revengeance half finished I should probably finish that too.
I spent way more hours in shadow of mordor than I needed to finish it just because it was so much fun to get myself into bad situations and try to battle my way out.  That being said,  it lost something as I got stronger and more experienced because fewer and fewer battle were as desperate as early on.  Especially once you get the ability to brand your enemies.  I'd really like to check out the new one though.

Apr 01 at 3:32:54 PM
waflznsyrup (0)
< Kratos >
California
Once I beat wolfenstein I'm gonna play shadow of mordor. I usually wait to buy games once they drop in price which is why I'm so late.   Wolfenstein 2 and shadow of war are gonna be on my list of games to get too.

Apr 01 at 10:26:14 PM
TDIRunner (14)
(Jon ) < Cloud >
Illinois
The last few days I've been playing a lot of Dirt 4. I just love the procedurally generated rally courses. I feel like I never do the same thing twice. I love it.

Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Apr 02 at 12:07:25 AM
MeteorBear (0)
< Kratos >
My sister recently moved to town and we ve been going through Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance. Still incredibly fun after all these years.

Apr 02 at 2:04:22 AM
waflznsyrup (0)
< Kratos >
California
Originally posted by: TDIRunner

The last few days I've been playing a lot of Dirt 4. I just love the procedurally generated rally courses. I feel like I never do the same thing twice. I love it.

Sounds like fun. I love racing games. I don't think I've played a rally racing game either besides the races from gran turismo3.

Apr 02 at 2:09:07 AM
waflznsyrup (0)
< Kratos >
California
Originally posted by: MeteorBear

My sister recently moved to town and we ve been going through Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance. Still incredibly fun after all these years.

Nice. Gaming with siblings is the best. Never played them even though I have part 1 and2.

Apr 02 at 4:42:18 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
I've tried playing Tales of Berseria lately, It's a decent game I can see that but just not getting into it - I have no legitimate reason against it! So for nows I think I will go back to it laters.

Beyond that I did play Brothers. A renown indie title to which you venture out across the land to find a potion for your fathers illness controlling 2 characters at once. Each character at the same time with a seperate Analogue stick. I get the concept, I just think my yearning for Co-op adventurers would have prefered it to be actually 2-Player - though I guess my wish has been answered in the developers next title 'A Way Out' Which I shall be recieving this week and playing with a buddy  

I do have an in-coming title which I bought on eBay to which I am really looking forward to! If in the condition as stated, it will be my next title... I shall reveal it soon  

Playstation Age Forums Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/PsAgeForums...     [[Search for our PS4 Community too!]]
Support Shenmue III's KickStarter!: https://shenmue.link/order/?en

Apr 02 at 12:22:34 PM
TDIRunner (14)
(Jon ) < Cloud >
Illinois
Originally posted by: Vivi-gamer

Beyond that I did play Brothers. A renown indie title to which you venture out across the land to find a potion for your fathers illness controlling 2 characters at once. Each character at the same time with a seperate Analogue stick. I get the concept, I just think my yearning for Co-op adventurers would have prefered it to be actually 2-Player - though I guess my wish has been answered in the developers next title 'A Way Out' Which I shall be recieving this week and playing with a buddy  

I keep forgetting about this game.  I've had it for so long and I've been wanting to try it out.  Maybe it will be my next game afte I get my fill of Dirt 4. 

Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Apr 02 at 5:52:07 PM
waflznsyrup (0)
< Kratos >
California

I've tried playing Tales of Berseria lately, It's a decent game I can see that but just not getting into it - I have no legitimate reason against it! So for nows I think I will go back to it laters.

I do have an in-coming title which I bought on eBay to which I am really looking forward to! If in the condition as stated, it will be my next title... I shall reveal it soon  

I was gonna come around to that game brothers eventually too. It's only$12 at the game store by my house. A way out does look awesome too

Apr 02 at 5:58:39 PM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
I will say it is short.. I beat it in 2-3 hours. But it is a great experience still.

Playstation Age Forums Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/PsAgeForums...     [[Search for our PS4 Community too!]]

Apr 02 at 10:37:47 PM
Tim81DE (3)
(Tim ) < Chrono Crosser >
California

Did you play Zesteria? 

Apr 03 at 7:58:15 AM
waflznsyrup (0)
< Kratos >
California

I will say it is short.. I beat it in 2-3 hours. But it is a great experience still.

Every once in a while I enjoy a really short game like that just like every once in a while I enjoy a really long rpg game lol. I just beat little nightmares recently and it was also about 3 hours but I love every minute lol.

Apr 03 at 8:50:12 AM
TDIRunner (14)
(Jon ) < Cloud >
Illinois
Last night I bought Mud Runners and tried it out. Man is that game awesome. I actually had an idea for a game like this back during the PS1 era and I've always wanted something like it. The game may not be for everyone, but to me it's a lot of fun. I would agree with some of the reviews that the camera needs some work, but otherwise I've been really enjoying it.

Apr 03 at 8:56:36 AM
startyde (3)
(Jon P) < Bandicoot >
United States
Played Drawn to Death the last week or so. People were too harsh on that game. It's gameplay was dated but I think that's part of the charm. The art style was just hilarious.

Apr 03 at 2:29:23 PM
waflznsyrup (0)
< Kratos >
California
Originally posted by: TDIRunner

Last night I bought Mud Runners and tried it out. Man is that game awesome. I actually had an idea for a game like this back during the PS1 era and I've always wanted something like it. The game may not be for everyone, but to me it's a lot of fun. I would agree with some of the reviews that the camera needs some work, but otherwise I've been really enjoying it.

I had never heard of it. Had to look it up and it's an odd game but it's cool because there isn't any other SIM like it

Apr 03 at 2:30:24 PM
waflznsyrup (0)
< Kratos >
California
Originally posted by: startyde

Played Drawn to Death the last week or so. People were too harsh on that game. It's gameplay was dated but I think that's part of the charm. The art style was just hilarious.

I liked the art style too but I have to admit I deleted off my ps4 after playing it once.

Apr 03 at 6:23:26 PM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Originally posted by: Tim81DE

Did you play Zesteria? 

No, I heard they're losely related though but this was the better one - I can't fault it really, I'm just not into that type of game at the moment - But then I have always struggled with Heavily Anime designed things. I've had Cowboy BeepBop & Full Metal Alchemist on Bluray for a few years but still havent gotten around to them  

Apr 15 at 9:52:00 AM
hammerfestus (7)
< Kratos >
Ohio
So I've been off work for like a month, and I've finally been putting in some time playing Battlefield 1. I really don't ever play FPSs but I've been enjoying it quite a bit. I still suck but I'm starting to get the hang of it. I can't play the scout at all but i'm really getting in the groove of the medic/support. Not bad. I may have to go back and give Battlefront another shot

Apr 15 at 1:32:07 PM
waflznsyrup (0)
< Kratos >
California
Occasionally I dive into some multiplayer fps and I will say I used to love playing battlefield 4. I still haven't tried bf1 but I will eventually it looks fun.

I took a break from the games I was playing to finish getting the platinum trophy in driveclub. I just needed a trophy that I had to grind a lot of races on. I think I only have 3 left to do. I just keep doing 1 lap races on a small track in a Ferrari 599xx to get the trophy lol. I don't care about trophies that much but I was already close to the plat so I went for it.

Apr 15 at 6:43:31 PM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
My main online Shooter is still Killing Floor 2, meet up once a week when they update a weekily challenge adn it makes for a good evenings session. I'ev never been into Horde Modes in games but the mechanics are so well formed it jsut makes for an enjoyably well crafted experience.

I beat A Way Out, phenominal Co-op experience, the less you know about it the better, but I highly advise playing with a buddy in the same room if possible, it's jsut so refreshing to see a game built around Co-op play.

Beyond that I am still into Star Ocean 2, still struggling to get into it, I like the combat but the story has a lot of diversions rather than focusing on the main story. But there is a lot I like about it too, just wish it wa a bit more focused - I'm a good 10 hours in.