Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

GTA Double Feature i know this is hard as **** to find but its the only gta im missing

Jan 31 at 4:48:14 PM
GTACollector99 (0)
< Bandicoot >
As anyone got a copy for sale? 

Jan 31 at 5:02:35 PM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
Originally posted by: GTACollector99

As anyone got a copy for sale? 

https://www.ebay.nl/itm/Gta-Doubl...

there is one for sale here 

As far as other collectors go money talks but I'm pretty sure they would want allot more than the one on ebay if they wanted to sell it I highly doubt someone is willing to give a good price on this one since they would not find it to easily but if money is no objection and your looking for an excellent copy I'm pretty sure some are willing to part with one right now  

The maps in gta double feature are identical to other cheaper versions of the gta on ps1 if i am not mistaken

-------------------------

Your Stylish Sword Master!

http://vgcollect.com/sworddude...

Edited: 01/31/2018 at 05:16 PM by Sword Dude

Jan 31 at 5:07:25 PM
Soera (164)
< Cloud >
Oklahoma
Lol at $650. When I was researching all the suggestions for the Playstation Age awards, this one came up. When I looked at them on Ebay, there was 4-5 of them, some being as low as $100.

Jan 31 at 5:11:45 PM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
Originally posted by: Soera

Lol at $650. When I was researching all the suggestions for the Playstation Age awards, this one came up. When I looked at them on Ebay, there was 4-5 of them, some being as low as $100.
Could you show some listings of those 100$ copies?

It's one of the rarest at least european ps1 games. 

I'm pretty curious. in all seriousness though copies have swapped for way more than a 100$ at least some time ago prices have increased since more people are aware of them

Edited: 01/31/2018 at 05:27 PM by Sword Dude

Feb 01 at 8:11:33 AM
GTACollector99 (0)
< Bandicoot >
Thanks for the link but ive seen that ad several times, im not paying 500 euros for that haha its way too much. Ill pay up to a 100 and thats it, ive seen copies gettinflg sold for as low as 30 bucks but it was a long time ago tho

Edited: 02/01/2018 at 08:31 AM by GTACollector99

Feb 01 at 8:40:32 AM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands

Thanks for the link but ive seen that ad several times, im not paying 500 euros for that haha its way too much. Ill pay up to a 100 and thats it, ive seen copies gettinflg sold for as low as 30 bucks but it was a long time ago tho

I kinda expected that.

Your best luck is if someone does not know what he has , wich even in the past was the case with the cheapest copies if were talking about the really low sold listings on ebay

Any serious collector would most likely not sell it for around only 100 i'm pretty sure that people on this forum fitt that bill especially since you would need to import to get this game variant, you cannot find it anywhere else in the world especially since other countries have all the games losely released.

I mean seriously many games sell for allot lower, than again in allot of those cases the pictures are bad, seems to be in bad shape since the sellers do not replace the cases for nice looking ones etc etc, Any serious spenders are not really attracted to those listing and don't have fate wich in turn can have cheap prices. You could also get minty copies for quite low prices on ebay but those are just some people who want to get rid of some stuff and don't now what they have but in most cases as far as cheap listings go the seller has low feedback, the pictures are bad, they just stuck it in an ugly case or in the last case manuals etc overall condition is pretty bad.

as far as prices go let's take megaman x3 for super nintendo for example, I'm pretty sure at some point in the past it was only 30 - 50 euro's cib excellent shape yet now it is 1000 - 2000 depending on the condition.

Yea sure it sold for 30 - 50 in the past but you can't expect anyone to sell it for 100 - 200 when the value is way higer but It's pretty pointless to ask for past prices wich are way lower just because you don't want to spend that money at least to other collectors who know what they have that is. 

as far as the amount you want to spend goes. if someone is willing to sell one for 100 it will most likely not be from the same country you also have expensive shipping costs and import taxes wich would probably add 30 - 50 euro's to that amount unless someone is willing to sell it for like 50 to fitt your 100 price range.

Good luck with the hunt anyways your best bett is to find lots or in some cases lose items from unaware people that's were pretty much all actually good deals come from but that's not the real value of the items, but I can understand why people want to get the lowest price possible.

Edited: 02/01/2018 at 09:22 AM by Sword Dude

Feb 01 at 9:22:26 AM
GTACollector99 (0)
< Bandicoot >
Totally agree brother. Postage tax isn't that much tough haha. At least from ebay stuff i get i dont pay tax and i buy from USA Australia etc, just alot of postage like 20-30€.

Feb 01 at 9:38:58 AM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands

Totally agree brother. Postage tax isn't that much tough haha. At least from ebay stuff i get i dont pay tax and i buy from USA Australia etc, just alot of postage like 20-30€.
I see well I've heard some stories from others and friends of high prices especially compared to the value what has been bought also looked some stuff up at the official site so it could get kinda crazy at times when you have some bad luck.

I haven't imported anything since I'm not really in need of certain items but It's nice to hear that import taxes are not that high in your country.

Edited: 02/01/2018 at 09:42 AM by Sword Dude