Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Sep 24, 2017 at 2:15:55 PM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
Not to many deals but I can't complain 

Ps1 console set crash bandicoot 2 set 35 euro's shipped

Condition very clean also the box
Also came with the crash bandicoot 2 small box with demo disc and an extra controller and memory card.

pretty hard set to find for a cheap price or in nice shape

Yakuza 2 cib excellent shape 14 euro's shipped, Guess I had no choice but to buy it at that price would have love to pay less but unfotunately the market is kinda high for this game.

inyusa divine jewel DS cib 9 euro's shipped

Some free deals all cib nice shape

wario ware inc wii
odd world strangers wrath
medievil psp
astonisha story
spyro year of the dragon including spyro T-shirt sticker still attached

some spare carts

time slip
prehgistorik man
rolans curse 2

Pretty cool snes deal, someone messed up with the prices

Probably for free worst case a 30 euro's loss not complaining

Both cib and in excellent shape

Lord of the rings UKV
Terranigma german big box

-------------------------

Your Stylish Sword Master!

http://vgcollect.com/sworddude...

Sep 27, 2017 at 7:32:58 AM
PS1GamerCollector (1)
< Kratos >
Portugal
Originally posted by: Sword Dude

Not to many deals but I can't complain 

Ps1 console set crash bandicoot 2 set 35 euro's shipped

Condition very clean also the box
Also came with the crash bandicoot 2 small box with demo disc and an extra controller and memory card.

pretty hard set to find for a cheap price or in nice shape

Yakuza 2 cib excellent shape 14 euro's shipped, Guess I had no choice but to buy it at that price would have love to pay less but unfotunately the market is kinda high for this game.

inyusa divine jewel DS cib 9 euro's shipped

Some free deals all cib nice shape

wario ware inc wii
odd world strangers wrath
medievil psp
astonisha story
spyro year of the dragon including spyro T-shirt sticker still attached

some spare carts

time slip
prehgistorik man
rolans curse 2

Pretty cool snes deal, someone messed up with the prices

Probably for free worst case a 30 euro's loss not complaining

Both cib and in excellent shape

Lord of the rings UKV
Terranigma german big box

Im kinda jealous of that Playstation box condition  
Really great one indeed for a great price! The shipping was probably the same cost as the item itself?  

Sep 27, 2017 at 7:37:50 AM
PS1GamerCollector (1)
< Kratos >
Portugal
Just got the last childhood game i was looking for many years now...
The same portuguese version that i had back in the day, that i stupidly decided to get rid of, because at that time i wasn't a great fan of Shumps.

Sep 27, 2017 at 12:38:30 PM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
Originally posted by: PS1GamerCollector

The same portuguese version that i had back in the day, that i stupidly decided to get rid of, because at that time i wasn't a great fan of Shumps.

Sonic wings I'm jealous still needing that one, Still can't believe that phoenix published that one

As far as shipping goes it was in my own country so only 7 euro's up to 10KG's wich was included in the price of 35 euro's total. so basicly without shipping I paid 28 euro's for the console set + extra controller memory card and cib crash bandicoot 2 with the demo all in pretty much unused condition. The game was kinda a bonus not mentioned. also a different version compared to other crash bandicoot 2 copies since it was only for this bundle.

With games usually the console box is in terrible condition, However this guy did not have any games and for this low of price in this nice of a condition I'm not going to find this boxed console version cheaper any time soon. Even a normal boxed ps1 in nice shape is hard to find for that price shipped.

Edited: 09/27/2017 at 12:49 PM by Sword Dude

Sep 27, 2017 at 12:48:19 PM
PS1GamerCollector (1)
< Kratos >
Portugal

Sonic wings I'm jealous still needing that one, Still can't believe that phoenix published that one

As far as shipping goes  it was in my own country so only 7 euro's up to 10KG's wich was included in the price of 35 euro's total. so basicly without shipping I paid 28 euro's for the console set + extra controller memory card and cib crash bandicoot 2 with the demo all in pretty much unsued condition

With games usually the console box is in terrible condition, However this guy did not have many games and for this low of price in this nice of a condition I'm not going to find one cheaper any time soon. Even a normal boxed ps1 in nice shape is hard to find for that price shipped.

You damn right, finding one in the same condition as yours nowadays is very difficult, not even mentioning the price tag.
About Sonic Wings Special, the PAL version has one major flaw that the japanese version doesn't have, which is the lack of a save system.
That horrible flaw pretty much kills the chance of getting all the different ships and secrets... Not even taking into account not saving the highest scores, which is the minimal problem, compared to not being able to collect and see all the different content the game has to offer! Shame on you Phoenix! Shame on you...

Sep 27, 2017 at 12:51:32 PM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands

As far as shipping goes  it was in my own country so only 7 euro's up to 10KG's wich was included in the price of 35 euro's total. so basicly without shipping I paid 28 euro's for the console set + extra controller memory card and cib crash bandicoot 2 with the demo all in pretty much unsued condition

With games usually the console box is in terrible condition, However this guy did not have many games and for this low of price in this nice of a condition I'm not going to find one cheaper any time soon. Even a normal boxed ps1 in nice shape is hard to find for that price shipped.

You damn right, finding one in the same condition as yours nowadays is very difficult, not even mentioning the price tag.
About Sonic Wings Special, the PAL version has one major flaw that the japanese version doesn't have, which is the lack of a save system.
That horrible flaw pretty much kills the chance of getting all the different ships and secrets... Not even taking into account not saving the highest scores, which is the minimal problem, compared to not being able to collect and see all the different content the game has to offer! Shame on you Phoenix! Shame on you...

that's horrible, but you could potentially get all the ships if you would play non stop without turning the console off right  

Still though a shoot em up in general does not really need a save system so It's not to big of a deal but still a shame that's for sure. 

Edited: 09/27/2017 at 12:54 PM by Sword Dude

Sep 27, 2017 at 12:55:32 PM
PS1GamerCollector (1)
< Kratos >
Portugal

that's horrible, but you could ptentially get all the ships if you would play non stop right without turning the console off  

Still though a shoot em up in general does not really need a save system so It's not to big of a deal but still a shame

Damn, that would be hardcore gameplay, for sure since there are like 26 different ships i think.
I actually needed memory card for games like G-Darius, for example. Lots of levels and different stuff to do in-game that takes a lot of time to achieve.
I won't forget your idea about a non-stop walktrough though  

Oct 8, 2017 at 8:49:19 AM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
These weeks have been far better for deals I'd have to say pretty pleased

First some okay deals

2xbox games 5 euro's a piece all cib 

morrow wind
capcom vs snk chaos

2x cdi games for 7,50 euro's a pop

Alien gate
zenith 

nokia ngage cib 5 euro's

sonic n Gage

It's not a neo geo aes but I was looking for a turbo grafx wich is the 2nd best thing for me atm. Almost bought one for 120 euro's shipped wich is a good price in europe but since the seller only had one picture I asked for one as proof that he had one. Luckily for me I saw one of the sides wich was heavily discouloured So I made him a lower offer and he refused, Did sell to someone else.

Than there was this other listing with excellent box in unused condition baggies still closed etc with only a 90 euro's loss shipped, Definitely very pleased to finally play my turbo grafx games not to mention for a very reasonable price in this condition

Managed to snag down a cheap cib copy of skies of arcadia dreamcast adding a manual to my copy for free.

in that same deal I also managed to snagg a free copy of xeno saga III ps2 Very pleased didn't expect to cross that one of my list

Some random deals for free all cib

ps1

shadow gunner
pop n pop
assault
spawn the eternal
bomberman fantasy race
tekken 3 collectors edition
silent bomber
yusha gates of heaven
omega boost
xevious 3D +
ray tracers

xbox

quantum redshift

psp

full metal alchemist brotherhood

Sega megadrive

Batman wich is apparently made by sunsoft  
predator 2

Gameboy

Smash drive No cart but box and manual in excellent shape So why not
Megaman battle network 2
iridion 3D
klonoa empire of dreams

Than my best deal of the week

Someone sold a solid selection of games for  a solid price. A nice chunk of profit while keeping these all cib in very nice shape  

all english boxes and manuals

Ps2

phantasy star
wild arms 3 this common title has eluded me for so long most definitly it should be the most easy one to get in the entire series
la pucelle tactics
ar tonellico II
hack quarantine with dvd

Ps1

wild arms
Vandal hearts II + suikoden demo and suikoden leaflet
megaman legends + grey preauctions manual
Megaman X6 

Edited: 10/08/2017 at 09:35 AM by Sword Dude

Oct 21, 2017 at 9:47:36 AM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
Some interesting weeks

Free gamestore deals all cib

ps2

way of the samurai
armored core 2

xbox

tenchu darkness
blood omen 2

psp

shinobido promo + display box

A missed ps1 game from the former week cib

batman of the future ps1

An intersting dreamcast deal both in excellent shape cib

20 euro's shipped a piece.

Pretty glad with this deal, could sell one to make my money back easily but to be fair It's not a high price and a nice excuse to beef up my dreamcast collection

gigawing
gunbird 2

A small neo geo deal made a 10 euro loss cib excellent shape

Puzzle bobble English version also managed to snag down a spine card of art of fighting 2

An interesting ps1 2 set for free pretty stoked to add american exclusives.

beyond the beyond ps1 cib excellent shape

ps2 forever kingdom cib

The last one some edge wear on the front cover but otherwise in very nice shape, I'll see if I keep this one or not

A lose nintendo gameboy deal

Tactics ogre cib for free.

A very interesting nintendo deal 30 euro loss

Also includes the lunar 2 ps1 soundtrack cd in sleeve to complete my excellent otherwise complete copy.

pretty stoked to get these

king of fighters 95
world heroes jet Have never seen this one 

Axelay snes always saw this as a mediocre shooter on the snes but It's better than i Taught, pretty much never play through lose carts so yea what can I say.

A very interesting cheap sega deal.

Some cib games for free moreover ntc exclusives

Cadash cib excellent shape 2 player very interesting very pleased to find this one.

Than 2 games wich lack in condition but are placeholders for now. An exception since these are great games, they are cib carts and manuals are great but the covers are lacking. I'm not going to find these cheap in europe anytime soon. Didn't expect to find these titles here.

Socket box inlay actually very good condition but front discoloured
Trouble shooter already knew that there was something but it was a cheap deal and I'm a cheap man. Box inlay has some strips cut of on the sides a shame. Other than that in good condition manuals and cart very nice condition if not for that.

Maybe I'll find some nice boxes in the future wich are missing the manuals orso but for now I can play these games. 

Edited: 04/17/2018 at 08:27 PM by Sword Dude

Nov 3, 2017 at 4:28:30 PM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
Pretty good weeks nothing to major but still some needed adds.

Mediocre deals

contra lcd sealed 14,50 euro's shipping included

I don't collect lcd's but this is contra and it wasnt expensive by all means.

wonderswan random deal 15 euro's loss all cib very nice shape

one piece
klonoa

Completing my klonoa platform set since one title was released exclusively on the wonderswan very random that has to be said. There is one rpg game but that's not really a klonoa game.

Some small Sega dreamcast deals

maken X cib excellent shape 14 euro's shipped

Street fighter double impact cib excellent shape 27 euro's loss shipped

Small Sega deal cib 30 euro's loss

A very good price for this game in excellent shape, I'll pay some for those ntc exclusives very pleased with this title

mystical fighter  

The good deals

Random deals for free all cib in very nice shape

xbox

sudeki
mech assault

psp

r-type tactics
KOF orochi saga

wii

opoona pretty pleased to cross this one of the list

Gamecube

star wars jedi outcast
geist
summoner pretty hard to find in ukv kinda regret selling it in the past sold for a nice  amount though  glad to find it for cheap once again

DS

big bang mini
turtles 3

PC

planet scape tormented english box version, heard good things about this game + with some other sets that i bought the seller pretty much gave it away 

Excellent shape cib plane scape torment

A free sega deal

Hulk cib excellent shape
midnight resistance no manual but box inlay etc in excellent shape these american boxes are pretty much always ex rentals so the boxes in nice shape are hard to find. this was an ex rental but it wasnt used much more importantly the ex rental stickers were on the plastic case 

I'll keep it for now but not in the collection just yet.

Ps1 and ps2 deals have been kinda dissapointing as far as personal adds go, than again it is to be expected if you have allot already and hunt on the cheap.

Still pretty pleased with these free adds

point blank 2 box set, kinda has allot, white box for the gun a guncom manual and even an insert for the game wich is a not for resale version, kinda allot to miss

Ghost in the shell cib excellent shape UKV, was kinda shocked how pricy this one has become I always saw it as a 40 euro game tops. Pretty pleased to find this one nonetheless I pretty much never see this game and it was a game that I still wanted.

Cheap Gameboy deals have been really good to me If I didn't have to many games already I would have added some excellent games to the collection

Free adds

All complete in box in excellent shape

lose spare cart adds

smash drive completing my copy
harvest moon
phantasy star collection

Cib in excellent shape

tekken advance
sheep
lady sia 
banjo kazooie grunty
earthworm jim 2
gunstar heroes
spider man x-men missing the cart
earthworm jim
bubble ghost love the art 

A pretty interesting last find

Some time ago i offered the guy 17 euro's shipped he accepted so I did not give him a higher offer, unfortunately some guy offered a very high amount wich I was not willing to pay, I was cool about it and said if the other seller ever backs out I offer 50 euro's shipped.

Quite some time later the guy did back out and i got this nice piece of cardboard for 50 euro's shipped

There were more higher offers by other people even when the guy backed out but the seller felt bad that he didn't sell it to me in the first place quite some luck i guess depending on how you look about it since I'm pretty sure many would not spend money on cardboard. it might just be cardboard but at the very least it is a very nice looking piece of cardboard  

A pretty cool promo store sign double sided, not a fan of sonic but this game is quite excellent also the art will most definitely be a nice display piece with my megadrive collection very pleased.

Edited: 11/09/2017 at 05:26 AM by Sword Dude

Nov 5, 2017 at 11:27:01 PM
MeteorBear (0)
< Kratos >
Ah, I forgot about the old LCD's. I remember being real young going to the store and my mom and pop buying us kids a couple every summer for the annual road trip. Then the Lynx came out, good memories.

Nov 13, 2017 at 3:22:10 PM
MeteorBear (0)
< Kratos >
Well its not exactly a purchase. My sister buys me a birthday gift every year and this is what she got me this year. Pretty sweet of her, we played some Mario while she was over.

Nov 18, 2017 at 9:29:22 PM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
Some pretty okay weeks, some pretty nice adds though

some mediocre deals

floating runner ps1 cib for 15 euro's shipped

a sound of thunder gba cib 11 euro's shipped

Random deal for free

all cib in nice shape

metal gear solid snake eater guide
battle clash snes
advanced dungeons dragon commodore, box art looks nice and fully complete with extra paper work etc

A very solid ds deal for free all cib in nice shape

bubble bobble
glory of herakles
izuna

these were factory sealed

megaman battle network 5
vieuwtiful joe
dragon quest IX
naruto ninja counsil 3

A cheap cib sega saturn lot wich added these for free. not complaining pretty stoked

bug
battle monsters

free psp and ps1 deals all cib

dragonball tag force
KKND crossfire
Hercules, had some good memories of this movie and game, love the voice acting in the game, never came across a excellent shape black lable copy for some reason but finally have one

A game gear deal all cib in excellent shape for 45 euro's shipped

not the best price but finding cib game gear games in very nice shape with straight sides is pretty hard, supply seems even more limited than cib nintendo let alone good games, unfortunately nothing to recoup the costs unless you could count 2 loose sonic carts to have some value. Yea right loose game gear games are pretty wortheless unless you have powerstrike etc.

less than 10 euro's a piece is a winn for me nonetheless with an extra accesoire to topp it off

sonic 2
robocop vs terminator 
wonderboy
shinobi
shinobi II
super widegear in plastic baggie and the manual paper

Than my favourite deal of these past few weeks, a very cheap ps1 deal with a loss of 10 euro's shipped in very nice cib shape.

It took me over 3 years to finally aquire one, I would have guessed to have had it sooner since I have aquired most expensive mainstream games for the ps1 for bargain prices multiple times by now and even in recent times. I remember back in the day I could have bought one for 35 euro's shipped but that's a but to pricy not to mention it should be easy to find, a uk one would be 50 on ebay. was kinda wrong pretty much never saw it in lots, nowadays It's like 90 - 100 euro's not to mention the dutch copy might even surpass the UK one in value lol. What can I say the castlevania hype in my country is to real I guess

Didn't expect to get this deal but luckily I did to finally add a copy off

Castlevania chronicles  

The arranged mode has a few horrible tracks however you also have acces to the original sharp XS 68000 version not to mention all the 3 sound modules like the original. Wich are even usuable on the arranged mode, pretty uncommon to have such options in arcade games, pretty awesome though.

Also pretty nice grapics for a 2D traditional castlevania game.

Pretty pleased to finally add my most wanted ps1 game, It's pretty funny that I aquired both Symphony of the night ones with ease though, well I guess I should call it good luck since those are allot harder to get and more hyped since not only is it a castlevania branded game but one of the best while chronicles is usually added because It's a castlevania game and not a very high rated one at that.

Dec 1, 2017 at 10:10:44 AM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
These weeks finds have been pretty sweet allot more than I expected I expected allot less I can't complain

First some mediocre deals

Shadow the hedgehog cib very nice shape 7,50 euro shipping included

The better deals

Free deals all cib in very nice shape

wii

eledees

Ps2 I really missed ps2 deals pretty rare these days  

midway arcade classics 3
gene troopers
monster hunter

Xbox

beyond kindom heroes
TMNT 2 mutrant

DS Some very sweet finds very pleased not easy to find especially in europe let alone for bargain prices

SBK snowboard kids
bleach dark souls
summon knight twin tales
the wild west

Gameboy

Gameboy paper all rolls included unused oddball
donkey kong land 2
capcom mini remix
yoshi's universal gravitation

ps1

offworld
ninja of darkness
bedlam
gauntlet
crypt killer
kagero deception 2

Snes Super street fighter Pack has some minor damage on the front but other than that in very nice shape so I'm pretty pleased. cib with styro and paperwork

Replaced the yellow console with one of my grey spare consoles wich i already had for use so yea so i could sell the console
a 62 euro loss shipping included pretty reasonable always wanted this set.

Sin and punishment 64 cib excellent shape all extra paper work included and the special inlay + converter

Very small deal of two games collector sold some stuff for very nice prices worst case a 30 euro loss including shipping potentially for free probably somewhere in between. I'm not complaining even for 30 I don't have to worry getting it anymore for full value + high shipping costs and import costs very unexpected.

costed me 17 euro's shipping included in the end

Free sega deals all cib in nice shape

dreamcast

heavy metal geomatrix
charge n blast

Sega game gear been on a roll apparently haven;t seen that many game gear deals

Super fantasy zone lose for spares
aladdin
castle of illusion
sonic triple trouble

Sega megadrive very pleased with this free deal

One game in okay condition as far as cover goes

Beast wrestler is cib with manual wich is in nice shape though and cover not that bad, It is an usa exclusive so I'll keep that for now

The very nice shape games

earthworm jim
boogerman
shining force
Flink

Especially very pleased with the last two ones.

Some great weeks 

Edited: 12/11/2017 at 03:49 PM by Sword Dude

Dec 4, 2017 at 8:32:03 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Okay, so I've been hiding it for a while, but it finally arrived toady!:

My Nintendo Switch! Snagged it on the BF Amazon deal for £299 with both Mario games. I sold my Zelda and MarioKart 8 on WiiU to make up for the Switch version.

I've always struggled with Nintendo's main games, but this time I'll be playing them upon release not going back 10 years later.

Also, Xenoblade Chronicles 2... It is a Xmas pressie, but If it's anything like the Wii Original and not like X, I will be all over it!

Playstation Age Forums Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/PsAgeForums...     [[Search for our PS4 Community too!]]

Edited: 12/04/2017 at 08:32 AM by Vivi-gamer

Dec 4, 2017 at 1:31:53 PM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
Enjoy you've got 2 of the best games for the system already.

Dec 16, 2017 at 6:32:08 AM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
Deals of the past week have been quite insane best pickups and deals of this year for sure arguably some of my best adds of my entire collecting career  

First the mediocre stuff

Very mediocre deal 9 euro's a pice shipping included

3 master system games in excellent cib shape

xenon 2
dynamite dux
castle of illusion

Not the best price but I wanted to keep them all

Free deals all cib

ds

Kirby mass attack = vip points
mario vs donkey kong 2 + vip points case a bit broken missing a piece on the bottom however box inlay etc in excellent shape undamaged will need to replace that plastic case though.

3ds they are getting dirt cheap at times, I think there is potential that they'll actually drop low for great deals more frequently

monster hunter
mario party
mario tennis

Xbox

crimson skies
outland dust etc

ps1 2

world heroes anthology factory sealed
X2

wii

case closed justice prevails

Gamecube

vieuwtiful joe
star wars rebel strike

strategy guides

mystery dungeon red rescue team
mystery dungeon explorers of the sky
pokemon fire red leafgreen
pokemon ranger shadows of almia

And now the actual good stuff

Let's start off with a bad deal

Marvel vs capcom 2 cib excellent shape promo version

38 euro's shipped, could have gotten it for free but he wanted more, still a decent price but quite a bummer as far as other games go

Sega cd deal 5 euro's loss

starblade

A small gameboy deal for free

Finally a semi real contra game, the grapics are ok but the zoomed in image and sound it really hurts since I have played both originals. At least they solved the snes 2 weapon abuse that's one thing.

contra advance cib excellent shape

Some random snes deal

lufia fortress of doom cib excellent shape with map, slightly discoloured on the front side but for a free game not to mention ntc exclusive and a small deal I'm not complaining. worst case 15 euro's loss but the items are pretty easy sales.

A random master system deal for free

Definitly a title wich I was after

Phantasy star CIB excellent shape I will admit I was disspointed that the side art of the box is boring in just black letters, not nice looking like some of them master system games like master of darkness or sagaia.

Than one of the better deals of the year, Most definitly my best dreamcast deal of all time. Mainly a dreamcast lot for a superb price

Will make a nice profit and keep these games in cib excellent shape to the collection

those prices were very nice

DS import

osu quendan 2 with vip points

Ps2 import

tales of abyss
sega ages 2500 wonderboy collection
sega ages 2500 treasure vault, More than i bargained for since it was cheap I only expected gunstar heroes just for fun, but it is apparently the version with a 60HZ alien soldier not to mention all the other extra's such luck finding that, wich I wanted at some point
Hokuto no ken These kinda 2d fighting game always give a big grin on my face, excellent

Dreamcast

chu chu rocket
legacy of kain soul reaver
sword of beserk guts rage
outrigger
grandia II
Bangai O I'm glad I sold this title in from a former deal, I could have been cheap but bangai o is relatively easy to find compared to gunbird 2 or gigawing very pleased.
rez
jojo's bizarre adventures
Project justice Rival schools 2 

Also It didn't end there even though the deal was amazing

The seller said he would casually throw in some megadrive games for free.

And I have to say that those adds i would not consider suitable freebies however it also included a game that I did not have yet

a cib aero the acro bat 2 megadrive. That's not a title one would give as a freebie especially considering the price that I paid  

Pretty uncommon, and way to expensive for the gameplay it provides.

Stuff I keep for free quite easily a very solid snes deal the seller was a first owner,

Snes fire coverter boxed

Games All cib in excellent shape

Super street fighter II
power ranger the movie, some sticker residue left but that I don;t mind superb shape.

The set also came with another game for the collection

The seller did keep his word I didn;t expect to get this deal many props to that since i would most definitly not have this game if I had to compete with those higher offers. 

I didn't think I would ever get this game for the collection however I will have to say that today I have added a free CIB Hagane for the super nintendo to my collection  

No everdrive needed for this game anymore

Excellent condition just some sticker residue of the price tags at the top corner but that's not an issue for me, excellent shape very straight box I'm not complaining

What a fantastic year of collecting it has been, well beyond my expectations for especially dreamcast and snes wich have grown quite allot in quality

I highly doubt that my next pickups before the new year will trump these insane adds.  

Edited: 12/19/2017 at 06:25 PM by Sword Dude

Dec 29, 2017 at 5:45:51 PM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
Final adds of the year, some pretty nice adds I might say, definitely not the best week but the few deals were solid

Some random free deals

all cib in very nice shape

ps2

radio helicopter
dynasty warriors 3 extreme

Gamecube

mario gold toadstool no vip points but I will get those later on i'm pretty sure of that
pikmin 2 with vip points

DS

Tokyo beat down

A very solid cheap game gear deal for free

all cib in nice shape

Outrun
lucky dime caper
tv tuner boxed 
Console sonic bundle, even better condition that I imagined very clean condition usually you won;t find nice game gear console boxes pretty pleased also stoked it is the sonic bundle with the nice looking art work. also comes with both plastic insert halves

SNES

Brawl brothers was from the solid snes deal from last week

I valued it very low so a pretty easy add for free

I was doubting if I would keep it since there is a pal version however, the pal version is not only pretty rare it is a german exclusive and I'm not a big fan of german boxed games to be honest so i'll stick with the USA version

Brawl brothers cib excellent shape al paper work included

And a very solid small snes deal for free both in excellent shape

prehistorik man
parodius

Few but solid adds not complaining a nice way to end the collecting year, 

Edited: 12/29/2017 at 05:55 PM by Sword Dude

Dec 30, 2017 at 10:58:16 AM
FightingVipers (0)
(david whitley) < Kratos >
England
Some nice stuff there

proud collector of Sony,Sega,Microsoft,Nintendo.
Console gamer from way back :)

Jan 13 at 9:51:32 AM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
A pretty nice start of the new year

Mainly retro deals not complaining

First some random free deals

sony ps1 multtap boxed
ps2 controller sealed
mystic quest snes spare cart
Snes FX game converter boxed
hogs of war ps1 cib
star wars gameboy cib

Free solid sega deals All are cib

Master system

laser ghost
forgotten worlds
bubble bobble

megadrive

toejam & earl
super fantasy zone

dreamcast

jet set radio
phantasy star online 

An very solid n64 deal

Someboy sold some boxes and manuals for pocket chance so I got these for free in the end pretty stoked
Manuals and boxes only but in very nice shape. lose carts are not to hard to find in deals will get them eventually.

mario golf have a spare cart for this one already
pokemon snap
banjo tooie
Mario party 2

A pretty nice snes deal. Pretty rare game in pretty nice cib shape. A bit shy of my condition but if I'm honest the condition is nice I'm just a picky man and otherwise I'm not going to get it anyways since prices are pretty high.

I love it when people get confused about value costed me 32 euro's including package postage shipping in the end. Would have loved to get this one for free but but for the common games he asked pretty high prices  

Zero the Kamikaze squirrel Snes

Edited: 01/13/2018 at 10:08 AM by Sword Dude

Feb 02 at 1:32:29 PM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
Some pretty nice weeks

Let's start off with a mediocre deal

Fragile dreams have been searching for this game for years since I really wanted to play it, I decided to pick it up for 25 euro's shipping included pretty much full price some games are just not easy to find for cheap especially for wii and the price isn't to high

Random deals for free all cib in nice shape

xbox

breakdown
toejam & earl
robin hood defender of the crown
mushisara futari xbox 360 sure it's platinum but I won't find that one for a bargain anytime soon I'll keep that

ps2

shoguns blade
motosiege prime time
bloody roar 3 with hologrpaic cover

wii

Batman brave and the bold

DS

turtles arcade attack

Gamecube

timesplitter 3 

Some oddball deal for free

Megaman anniversairy collection gamecube cib
mario 3d land pre order bonus sealed

ps1 deals all cib in nice shape

monster seed 5 euro's shipped

final doom 15 euro's shipped

free ps1 deal

Monster rancer european version aka monster rancher 2 in america since it is the first released monster rancher game in europe.

Free sega deals all cib

crack down
battle toads double dragon pretty stoked to find this one here in europe for cheap

A sega saturn deal always pretty awesome to find heavily mispriced sega saturn stuff

15 euro's shipped

darius gaiden

An awesome small dreamcast deal worst case 10 euro's a pop proably for free I'm not complaining both cib in nice shape 5 euro's a piece loss in the end

dynamite cop
powerstone 2

A pretty oddball deal worst case scenario 20 euro loss probably for free eitherway I'm pleased.

Robot alchemic drive ps2 pretty stoked about this one defintely did not expect to ever find this one over here tons of fun always wanted to play this game

monster rancher 1 ps1 usa
exo squad sega megadrive

Gameboy deal and a small snes deal for free

SNES

Aero the acrobat 

GBA 

TMNT
F zero gp legend
blender bros
megaman battle network 3

A pretty solid game gear lot probably for free worst 20 euro loss not complaining eitherway
ended up for free pretty easily items in wich i wasn't interested in sold for allot more than expected

all in very nice shape cib

pshycic world
prince of persia
devilish
popils 
fantasy zone
strider returns

Edited: 04/16/2018 at 02:49 PM by Sword Dude

Feb 03 at 12:22:35 PM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Neat stuff Sword' been looking for a copy of Breakdown on Xbox too.

Got a few Nintendo Portable stuffs recently:

very Interested to play Valkyrie Profile on the DS! it's a series I've been meaning to play for ages but when I heard for this I was put off - As I never thought i'd get it, but years later I have so just need to find the time to dedicate to it.

Playstation Age Forums Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/PsAgeForums...     [[Search for our PS4 Community too!]]

Edited: 02/03/2018 at 12:23 PM by Vivi-gamer

Feb 04 at 5:45:27 AM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
Originally posted by: Vivi-gamer

Neat stuff Sword' been looking for a copy of Breakdown on Xbox too.

Got a few Nintendo Portable stuffs recently:

very Interested to play Valkyrie Profile on the DS! it's a series I've been meaning to play for ages but when I heard for this I was put off - As I never thought i'd get it, but years later I have so just need to find the time to dedicate to it.
Interesting are we talking about the valkyrie profile series or just the game for the DS.

Valkyrie profile Lenneth on psp is pretty much identical to the sought after american ps1 exclusive game with some minor grapical degrades and some handy options taken away pretty cheap aswell. The ds version is a bit different gameplay and story wise if I am not mistaken but for a ds game not to easy to find for a cheap price that is

Edited: 02/04/2018 at 05:50 AM by Sword Dude

Feb 13 at 5:41:13 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Oh I have Lennett on PSP - We neevr got the original VP on PS1  

I had a Christmas Voucher left over and this dropped in price so thought it would be ideal for comfort and 3-player MarioKart 8 battles!

Edited: 02/13/2018 at 05:41 AM by Vivi-gamer

Feb 17 at 2:29:48 PM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
Some pretty decent adds for these past weeks pretty pleased

Mediocre deals

Raiden 1 pc big box excellent cib shape 25 euro's shipping included a nostalgic buy had to have it

Izuna 2 20 euro's shipping included, Pretty hard to find in europe allot more expensive than in the US pretty steep price for a ds game But I have not seen one yet over here pretty pleased

terranigma box and manual in excellent shape worst case a 40 euro's loss probably 20 a decent deal. 17 euro loss in the end for a cib terranigma pretty decent

Dragonball z ultime menace 57 euro's shipped. A decent price not really a game that one could find for a bargain since it wasn;t released in my country, chances are higher of getting a hagane or wild guns than this game aside from collectors really. Still a pretty nice price also in pretty nice shape especially the box. There was some tape on it but it was removed succesfully.

also comes with the extra spanish manual so if I really wanted to I could probably sell that extra manual for like 20 - 30 euro wich makes this deal even sweeter, that being said deals have been pretty great so i guess I'll keep it complete even though it was originally given in certain countries

Some random free deals all cib in nice shape

strategy guide

alundra

Wii

yu gi oh master of the cards

ps2

road trip adventure
choroq
yakuza fury

sega

Hook game gear already made my money back from the set and i did want to keep it but it's a pretty uncommon one here in europe so I though I had to sell it nice one for keeps
balljacks
The story of thor with extra dutch manual aside from the standard full colour english one and the 10 exclusive story of thor art cards, very nice suprice in excellent shape very unexpected  

Ps1 cib 5 euro's loss

pocket fighter

Pretty cool ds lot for free Pretty rare to find good ds lots pretty pleased with this one. phoenix wirght games are not an easy find especially when being sold by casual people  

Phoenix wright unfortuntely with vip points
phoenix wright trials and tribulation with vip points
appollo ace attorney

And my best deals were with nintendo for this week. Some people really messed up with some very rare titles wich I already had or had no interest in also with some other games very pleased  

The ones i added to the collection for free all in cib very nice shape

Snes

warlock
syndicate
prince of persia 2
justice leauge task force

Nes

power blade
turtles II arcade game
darkwing duck