Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Your Latest Playstation Related Purchase

Jan 05 at 10:33:30 PM
babywuchki (89)

(Chris ) < Bandicoot >
United States
Originally posted by: Vivi-gamer

X-Mas Hauls!:

very happy to get all 3! Exist-Archive is an interesting Tri-Ace JRPG I've been looking into for a while, Amazon.com sunk the price recently so it was imported.

Wow, that Last Guardian box art is incredible.

-------------------------

Jan 06 at 12:55:43 PM
TDIRunner (9)
< Kratos >
Illinois
I agree. That Last Guardian cover is pretty awesome. I've seen several special edition covers for PAL and JP countries. I'm not aware of anything special that we got here in the states. Pretty disappointing unless I'm just missing something.

Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Jan 08 at 11:47:43 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Yeah I got it with ShopTo, pretty happy with it myself   it's a slip case in which you pull the PS4 case up or down to remove.

Latest pickups:

Mafia III is an interesting one, I was intending to get it later but GAME had this Season Pass Edition for £35... I usually like getting DLC Complete Editions on disc but this seemed a good price.

Playstation Collecting's Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/PsAgeForums...

Edited: 01/08/2017 at 11:48 AM by Vivi-gamer

Jan 10 at 11:59:30 AM
Razorblade1812 (0)
(Tobias ) < Cloud >
Germany
Originally posted by: Jacobino

Best find all year arrived today:

Cost me 8€, an came in this wierd case, has anyone seen another one like this? It holds up 6 discs...

You got a Tombi promo, and for €8 along with Klonoa. Not bad. I also have a Tombi promo, except that this is the only version of Tombi that I have and keep until I get the normal one, which is not very easy to get. The promo itself can still be very useful, if you want something just as valuable as this, as you can get almost anything with it. A great item for trades, especially when you want games that you could never get otherwise.

Jan 10 at 2:01:09 PM
Jacobino (2)
(Cristiano ) < Kratos >
Portugal
Originally posted by: Razorblade1812

Cost me 8€, an came in this wierd case, has anyone seen another one like this? It holds up 6 discs...

You got a Tombi promo, and for €8 along with Klonoa. Not bad. I also have a Tombi promo, except that this is the only version of Tombi that I have and keep until I get the normal one, which is not very easy to get. The promo itself can still be very useful, if you want something just as valuable as this, as you can get almost anything with it. A great item for trades, especially when you want games that you could never get otherwise.

I usually keep my promos, so far only traded two resident evil promos with a collector that helped me on some things and knew he was collecting them. This is one case I'll be keeping them - But still trying to find a complete copy of Klonoa LOL (I don't want to pay the exorbitant price that a Klonoa commands now on ebay).

I do have a complete copy of Tombi (Sces 1331, this version) and an uncomplete one of the UK, French, German, etc (Sces 1330). I believe it is far more common to find the Sces 1331 one.

Jan 11 at 12:09:26 AM
kamakaze_ekun (3)
< Kratos >
Michigan
A few additions I picked up within the last few months.

Jan 11 at 4:10:42 PM
Razorblade1812 (0)
(Tobias ) < Cloud >
Germany

Originally posted by: Razorblade1812

I usually keep my promos, so far only traded two resident evil promos with a collector that helped me on some things and knew he was collecting them. This is one case I'll be keeping them - But still trying to find a complete copy of Klonoa LOL (I don't want to pay the exorbitant price that a Klonoa commands now on ebay).

I do have a complete copy of Tombi (Sces 1331, this version) and an uncomplete one of the UK, French, German, etc (Sces 1330). I believe it is far more common to find the Sces 1331 one.

The Tombi promo that I have is the SCES-01330 EN/FR/DE/IT/NL.

And yes, I do know that Klonoa does command high prices, except not yet in Germany, where it is currently not selling for the same amount as Tombi currently does. And yes, I still bought this game a few years ago for less than €15, and it still came with the Point Blank demo.

Jan 12 at 12:34:18 PM
Jacobino (2)
(Cristiano ) < Kratos >
Portugal
You guys are lucky to get translated version, you always get cheaper game that way too. I even buy from Germany from time to time and it's worth it, found a lot of games (with multi language) way cheaper, like Strider 2 for 40€ and Castlevania Chronicles for 21€ .

Jan 13 at 5:15:03 AM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
Klonoa door to phantomile is indeed a pretty expensive game these days, I snagged my cib UKV boxed copy complete with intact case sticker demo and additional extra point blank leaflet for free a few years back.

Germany for all consoles is allot cheaper but especially for ps1 and ps2 where games wich are normally 40 - 50 euro's can still be 10 - 15 euro's in germany and many other even higher value examples.

Pretty insane, but than again for any serious collector outside Germany, The german versions are just not an option.

Your Stylish Sword Master!

http://vgcollect.com/sworddude...

Jan 17 at 9:49:38 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Weeks updates:

Glad to get both Rayman games for a solid price, Rayman Origins spiked up in price recently but has fallen back down so I pounced on it for £4.50
Also begun hunting the HP movie-tie-in games, looking to find a deal on HP 5 & 6 if possible on PS3.

Edited: 01/17/2017 at 09:54 AM by Vivi-gamer

Jan 22 at 5:49:39 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Big week now, into the heat of Janurary's releases!:

Gravity Rush 2! The 1st game has become one of my favourite titles in recent years so a sequel built for the PlayStation 4 this time is very exciting. currrently replaying the 1st to catch up but looking forward to it!
Batman: Arkham Knight, been on the fence of this game for a while as I was waiting for a DLC Edition, which only came in Germany I think which has codes anyway. the great thing is I caved in and now this week the Season Pass is reduced to £8! So feel rather conetnt now.
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom is a title I've been curious about for a while, well GAME had it for £8 and I thought that was worth it.
Valkyria Chronicles Remastered, another game I was curious about on PS3, but now iwht this lovely PS4 remaster with trophy support it is higher up on my demand to play!
Dragon Quest VIII on 3DS another addition to the great line up of Dragon Quest Re-releases/makes on the 3DS. Didn't get far on the PS2 version but intend to beat this one for sure!

thrilled with this months releases and there is only more to come!

Jan 23 at 8:47:30 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Another important day upon us!:

It's been years in the waiting, but Yakuza 0 has finally arrived overseas! Put my money where my mouth was with a Day One Purchase, very excited to play this - Still hoping for a physical release of Yakuza 5 though.

Jan 28 at 4:27:14 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Last of my craze spendings of late:

Glad to finally get Harry Potter 5 & 6 on PS3, not cheap but wanted them for quite some time.
I bought the Arkham Collecion in fear of it going up in price, but I have yet to play City properly, so this will be handy when I get around to it instead of my PS3 version.
Crimson Tears is a title I have been interested in for years! Why? Becasue it is made from the same developers as The Bouncer! Dreamfactory! It's a dungeon crawler, so I am not getting my hops up, but curiousity does remain.

Jan 31 at 4:50:53 PM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
Majin and the forsaken forest seems interesting

Barely have any games for the ps3 myself but than again I focus on other systems.

Nice adds nonetheless.

Your Stylish Sword Master!

http://vgcollect.com/sworddude...

Mar 21 at 9:28:36 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Been away for a month or so due to moving house, I haven't bought much online but found a few store pick-ups throughout the month:

The biggest release is NieR: Automata, I'ev played a god 30 hours and I'm loving it! It feels just like the first game but with the addition to Platinum Games input to the combat, really enjoying it.
I got the full retail version of Tekken Hybrid (So I am selling my Promo) which offers the best version of Tekken available IMO. I got The Godfather on PS3 I did also get the BIG Tin edition on PS2, need to get part too soon. Still mixed on World of FF, but I got it for cheap if I beat NieR in godo time I may play it soon.

Edited: 03/21/2017 at 09:29 AM by Vivi-gamer

Mar 30 at 3:57:50 PM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
A few goodies this week  

Kingdom Hearts galore! Thrilled to have all the titles on PS4 now, the series got very messy jumping on every portable console about but now everyone can prepare for Kingdom hearts III next year with ease  

Thrilled to have Tekken 3D to, I like to play Tekken on the go, so I reckon this will get a lot of use on my 3DS.

Mar 30 at 5:27:48 PM
Soera (159)
< Cloud >
Oklahoma
Did you play World of Final Fantasy yet? Its a great playthrough. You will not regret it.

Mar 30 at 6:13:16 PM
Dangerboy (0)
(Jason Dvorak) < Cloud >
Illinois
More variants. Sad face,

Apr 01 at 3:46:43 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
I have't yet, I did start it briefly the other day but only for 30 mins or so, seems alright but I just don't like the concept of Jiants AND chibi characters, if it was either one of the other i'd be fine or have one dimension as Jiants and another as Chibi that would be fine butthe switching is so very jarring. I don't think I will have time to get into it (Along with many other games on my backlog Mafia 3, Gravity Rush 2, Dishonored 2 etc.) Because of another big game out later this week...  

Apr 04 at 6:25:33 PM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
BIG DAY TODAY!  

Persona 5 finally arrived! Played 3 hours or so and yeah, into it   This is one of the best Collectors Editions I've ever seen considering the price range:

All sorts of goodies, the Soundtrack even has 19 tracks, so not a lousy sample disc. Thrilled with Star Ocean 5 too, which i got for a good deal.

Apr 07 at 8:02:53 PM
Jacobino (2)
(Cristiano ) < Kratos >
Portugal
Last few month's aquisitions:

Edited: 04/07/2017 at 08:04 PM by Jacobino

Apr 09 at 9:42:56 AM
Ob1Gaming (0)
< Bandicoot >
England
Just won a job lot of 39 PS2 games with at least 15 I need (simpsons Hit and Run, Red Dead revolver and a handfull of star wars games to name a few) I paid £9.50 can go wrong at that price there are about 5 sports games in there and a few shovel ware however I will happily use the cases to replace my damaged ones

Apr 11 at 9:30:02 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Few neat pick-ups today:

Cool thing about th Riddick game is that it is 2-games in 1, it includes a Remastered version of Butcher Bay from the orginal Xbox.

Apr 20 at 6:30:39 PM
Vintage76 (0)
< Bandicoot >
Quebec
Latest purchase for my ps1... Hell yeah, bust a groove ! Amazing good price (6€)

Apr 22 at 9:40:46 PM
Jacobino (2)
(Cristiano ) < Kratos >
Portugal
How Enix got Sony to publish Bust a Groove (I know it's a good game) over Dragon Quest VII or Valkyrie Profile is beyond me.