Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Your Latest Playstation Related Purchase

Aug 28 at 1:37:45 PM
Soera (164)
< Cloud >
Oklahoma
22 PS4? Do you have some of the ones that are just HDD cover swaps? Once my 500 million and Spiderman arrive, I will be at 19. Im not missing anything as far as Im aware.

And FFS, this better be full of DQXI picks up next week!

Aug 29 at 10:33:27 AM
Slim Jim (0)

< Klonoa >
Western Australia
Originally posted by: Vivi-gamer

You're not alone in your respect for The Order 1886, I think it is a fantastic PS4 experience & that Ready At Dawn deserve a public apology for the backlash it for - i also encourage anyone else out off by the games reputation to give it ago, it's certainly worth the admission at budget price now
Appreciate the backup and eloquence, couldn't have put it better myself.  I was first exposed to it after I read a review and someone at work had it.  I asked to borrow it and it seemed I was almost being refused it for my own good.  I just can't understand it now, I admit after that experience I had low expectations which can make things better in itself, but i was shocked about how damn good it was.  actually I thought it was excellent.

Aug 29 at 10:47:18 AM
Slim Jim (0)

< Klonoa >
Western Australia
Originally posted by: Soera

22 PS4? Do you have some of the ones that are just HDD cover swaps? Once my 500 million and Spiderman arrive, I will be at 19. Im not missing anything as far as Im aware.

Trying to work through this 22 doesn't include spiderman...  But the 22 includes my glacier white ps4 that I use as my gaming console and my black Rossi ps4 with custom HDD cover.  The silver and gold slims are also included and I think they didn't float your boat?  With that being the case the sums work, but I have to add I am still short and need to still get type-0 and the dragon quest slim...  If I was to take a guess this is one of the additional ps4s:

but I am not sure what the other is.

Aug 30 at 9:54:05 PM
TDIRunner (16)
(Jon ) < Cloud >
Illinois
When Amazon announced that they were dropping their 20% pre-order discount, I pre-ordered a crap load of games. The first one arrived today. I'm really looking forward to playing this. It's not another sequel to Portal, but it will incorporate a lot of the portal puzzles into it.

-------------------------

Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Aug 31 at 7:05:45 AM
Soera (164)
< Cloud >
Oklahoma
Originally posted by: Slim Jim

Originally posted by: Soera

Trying to work through this 22 doesn't include spiderman...  But the 22 includes my glacier white ps4 that I use as my gaming console and my black Rossi ps4 with custom HDD cover.  The silver and gold slims are also included and I think they didn't float your boat?  With that being the case the sums work, but I have to add I am still short and need to still get type-0 and the dragon quest slim...  If I was to take a guess this is one of the additional ps4s:

but I am not sure what the other is.

That makes sense. I have none of the base consoles other than the plain Pro which I dont count in my set. And I do remember you mentioning you had that Rossi but it slipped my mind. And your Battlefront one looks quite different than the American one.

Aug 31 at 7:35:17 AM
Slim Jim (0)

< Klonoa >
Western Australia
sorry iPad went bonkers!

Edited: 08/31/2018 at 07:39 AM by Slim Jim

Aug 31 at 7:37:30 AM
Slim Jim (0)

< Klonoa >
Western Australia
maybe android is the way forward.

Edited: 08/31/2018 at 07:41 AM by Slim Jim

Aug 31 at 7:37:42 AM
Slim Jim (0)

< Klonoa >
Western Australia
Over here we we had the slim, pictured above, and the pro:

I take it this is the one you had in America?  I only thought of it as being one of the additional 2 when I thought of a convo we'd had about spider-man and the comment was made about it being the first time they made a pro and slim for the same game...  It dawned on me that they had done it with battlefront 2, therefore it must be one of the additional ps4s.  It's the other one that I'm confused about...  Did you get the call of duty slim ps4?

Aug 31 at 7:45:51 AM
Soera (164)
< Cloud >
Oklahoma
Yeah we only got that one here. And yes, I have the WWII ps4.

Sep 10 at 1:36:50 PM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Finally moved back in, got a few neat things while away:

The Big one YAKUZA KIWAMI 2 pumped for this as it makes the whole series accessible on PS3 & PS4 - Though of course I'd welcome and hope for them PS4 ports of 3 4 & 5 that Japan are getting!

I finally got Bloody Roar 4, something I've been looking for for a few years now but never seen it at a pouncable price til last week. i picked up Street Fighter Alpha3 Max today, but the UMD case is busted around the side (Fed up with that!) Oh I also got Mind Jack & Dark Void for PS3 too.

Playstation Age Forums Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/PsAgeForums...     [[Search for our PS4 Community too!]]

Edited: 09/10/2018 at 01:38 PM by Vivi-gamer

Sep 11 at 4:10:21 PM
MeteorBear (0)
< Kratos >

Wow, Half Priced books had cheap PS1 games. They have gotten where they price thier stuff (which they buy for next to nothing) based on Ebay and Amazon prices over the last 4 or 5 years. So I was happily surprised when I had them open the case and hidden on the bottom was a seal Tomb Raider 4!

Now I have to figure out what to do with it. On one hand I hate to open something that has stayed sealed for so long, but on the other I collect games to play and this ones on the list.
Frogger I played once a long time ago, I usually avoid greatest hits titles but 3 bucks was hard to pass up.
Grabbed Tekken 4 for three bucks from the pawn shop too. Anyhow, Tomb Raider 4 made my day  

Sep 16 at 6:01:04 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Neats, I'm still after Tomb Raider III myself, hardly expensive but not something I'm eager for. Here's my gathering:

Pretty pleased to finally get Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, seemingly quite pricey on PS3. Also got The Witcher 3 GotY now I have more access to the series as a whole. I heard GI Joe was a good co-op game... yes I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel  

Playstation Age Forums Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/PsAgeForums...     [[Search for our PS4 Community too!]]

Edited: 09/16/2018 at 06:02 AM by Vivi-gamer

Sep 16 at 10:07:05 AM
MeteorBear (0)
< Kratos >
Ive never heard of G I JOE, and its co-op?! I ll have to check it out, though the movie license gives pause.

Sep 18 at 8:43:04 PM
TDIRunner (16)
(Jon ) < Cloud >
Illinois
I've been waiting on this for a LOOOOOOOONG time. Can't wait to get it installed.

Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Oct 01 at 1:35:24 PM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Many PS4 Games of late:

Most ineteresting is Shadow of War - Defintive Edition, Which only the PAL version comes with 2 Discs (NTSC version is coded!), It's also seem to become very sparse within the UK - Not even our lead Game store chain... GAME had it listed. Paid more than Intended but just glad to have it. I imported both Dead Rising games - There was never a PS4 version for DR2: Off The Record, but we neevr got a PAL version - Which sadly seems the case for Capcom's Ominusha Remasteer too  

I also did want to Highlight Get Even, A suprisingly engaging VR Simulator game (Not Supported by PS4's VR but ingame) with combat mechanics - Compelling story and highly recommend!

Edited: 10/01/2018 at 01:38 PM by Vivi-gamer

Oct 02 at 8:29:58 AM
Slim Jim (0)

< Klonoa >
Western Australia
Lovely bundle of games, fairytale fights is a game I played for a bit quite recently. I saw your other post on shadow of war, generally I do a look at all editions for a new ps4 game, and did see the definitive edition... But with the varying editions available through EB assumed this was an edition for the target, big w, Amazon (common) market. It seems I was wrong and I can only see one online retailer to get it from - good catch, you have persuaded me to go after it, hoping it's still there at the end of the week.

Oct 02 at 1:17:35 PM
MeteorBear (0)
< Kratos >
Originally posted by: TDIRunner

I've been waiting on this for a LOOOOOOOONG time. Can't wait to get it installed.

Nice! 
I wish people were still developing for the system. 

Oct 02 at 1:36:07 PM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Originally posted by: Slim Jim

Lovely bundle of games, fairytale fights is a game I played for a bit quite recently. I saw your other post on shadow of war, generally I do a look at all editions for a new ps4 game, and did see the definitive edition... But with the varying editions available through EB assumed this was an edition for the target, big w, Amazon (common) market. It seems I was wrong and I can only see one online retailer to get it from - good catch, you have persuaded me to go after it, hoping it's still there at the end of the week.
Yeah it's a very interesting case - especially how the USA version didn't get the 2nd Disc but a code. Getting The Complete Editions of games is a big deal to me and I'd certainnly import from the USA if it were the other way around. I saw in my GAME Store they still have Gold Editions - Which is a version of the game people could buy Day One with a Code for the Season Pass content but would still have to wait until it is available... also very pricey. There was not Defintive Edition though.

I liked what I played of Shadow of Mordor, I heard this game had a lot of initial issues with Consumers vs. Loot Boxes - Apparently this issue has been resolved and such content has been removed. I won't be playing it for a while as I'm on the Kingdom hearts Series Playthrough but just glad I have everything I need for when the time comes  

Oct 02 at 3:34:34 PM
MeteorBear (0)
< Kratos >
Im really enjoying Echo Night right now. I think this completes my NTSC collection of From Software games for the PS1. COuld anyone say if the Dracula: The Resurrection would be a similar type game to Echo Night, I wouldnt mind another game like this.

The Strategy guide also came with the excellent poster by Kaneko. I will probably put it on Ebay since I kept my original when I got rid of my playstation stuff years ago.

Oct 17 at 2:53:02 PM
Nazasu (0)
< Bandicoot >
Montana
Purchased Valkyrie Profile from a store in Vegas and had them ship it to me. Still got it for less than it normally goes for. Great condition besides some sticker residue on the case  
Totally worth it.

Oct 18 at 5:00:21 PM
MeteorBear (0)
< Kratos >

Felt like flying and some beat em ups. Had to send one back and partial refund on another for blatant misrepresentations or poor packing. I should have sent a third back to because disc one isnt clean enough to work in my PS3, but I was tired of returning stuff. Good deals minus the former fusterations.

Oct 20 at 6:43:46 AM
Slim Jim (0)

< Klonoa >
Western Australia
No prizes for guessing what dominated my latest purchases

Spider-man deserves but unfortunately misses out on being a significant number in my collection. The special edition ps4 pro and ps4 slim is my 23rd and 24th PS4.  

Strange brigade is my 48th collectors edition, spider-man my 49th, with number 50 going to soul calibur 6, which I picked up today.  

I was wanting to get ruiner and decided to go after the srg release rather than the lrg version (even though the lrg release had lower numbers), but special reserve made such a balls up with the sale I had decided to wash my hands of it...  Or so I thought, when they did the last release my resolve crumbled and not only did I go for it I also picked up the absolver collectors edition, which at half price is pretty good value.  

Devious dungeon from play-Asia is one of only a thousand made, which made me pull the trigger on that one.  I took another delivery of lrg games - ace of seafood, aeero & xenon.  Runbow deluxe edition was a dirt cheap purchase and tearaway unfolded at $5AUD new was too good to miss.  Call of duty legacy edition was a half price EB exclusive.

horizon chase is a strange choice, I follow limited game news on Twitter and this game came up several times as a Brazil exclusive.  I had been keeping my eye on an eBay  seller who had them at the best price, recently the availability was "almost gone" so I took the plunge, later he went back to showing he had more than 10, but there you go.

lastly is senran kagura, this was a play-Asia weekly special item from ages ago, it got lost in the post and after a period of waiting (months) play-Asia sent me a replacement - I do like dealing with them and recommend them to anyone.  Anyway I read some reviews on the game and got sucked in by the description "call of duty but with water pistols".  I have given it a good try but am not getting into it at Lo.  I have to add the dressing room thing and intimacy mode is weird and wrong really.

Edited: 10/20/2018 at 07:21 AM by Slim Jim

Dec 05 at 5:12:14 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Black Friday Gatherings:

Looking forward to Vampyr & Fist of the North Star - But too burried beneath my Kingdom Hearts series playthrough right now.

Edited: 12/05/2018 at 05:18 AM by Vivi-gamer

Dec 05 at 7:30:04 AM
Slim Jim (0)

< Klonoa >
Western Australia
You do pick up some cracking titles, I've got my eyes on the dark souls trilogy from play-Asia - I think it's a US exclusive. Also thinking of getting vampyr on my next pay... I did think the legendary edition of injustice 2 was a Steelbook though... I assume it's not though by the looks of that pic.

Dec 06 at 2:54:27 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Thanks, snagged Dark Souls off HMV for £10, so now I have all of them on PS4   The concept of Vampyr is interesting, in micromanaging the towns survival and seeing the ramifications when you do take someone out for your own bllodthrust - Just hoping thelack of a budget doesn't let it down, if does have them still camera dialogue sectiosn you'd see in Mass Effect.

As for Injustice 2 I was expecting that too! I just looked on eBay to find this:

So it seems that the Steelbook Edition is classed a a Day One Edition... for a Complete Edition of the game...   But in fair, I'm just happy the game is complete with all DLC, as DLC in fighters is a big issues I have this gen.

Edited: 12/06/2018 at 02:55 AM by Vivi-gamer