Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Your Latest Playstation Related Purchase

Dec 19, 2018 at 8:08:39 AM
Slim Jim (0)

< Klonoa >
Western Australia
My latest purchases:

I was initially excited by the power armour edition of fallout 76, so much so that it is one of only a hand full of collectors editions I paid full price for.  I am left disappointed by it though, and it is made worse by knowing that there will be a significant price drop for it, probably very soon.

none the less fallout 76, hitman 2 and shinobi striker takes me to 53 collectors editions.  I am very happy to have the limited edition of Owlboy - probably my fave pickup from the collection.  Outside of that I picked up a few more  play-Asia exclusives from their sales - Rive (both blue and orange editions)  and Black Sea.  Got a few more lrg games, including some classic editions [ kingdom new lands, cosmic star heroine] and a couple of other standard games - Magica and antiquia lost.  Got a couple more slg titles pankapu and stardust galaxy warriors.  Other than a few $5-$10 dollar games i went to get the vampyr limited edition game I had my eyes on, only to be disappointed as they were sold out.  What they did have though was the legendary edition day one injustice 2 on sale.  Seemed impossible to turn it down   

Jan 03 at 4:24:59 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Gatherings of the last year:

Nothing to write home about but a few thigns here and there.

-------------------------

Playstation Age Forums Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/PsAgeForums...     [[Search for our PS4 Community too!]]

Edited: 01/03/2019 at 04:25 AM by Vivi-gamer

Jan 16 at 3:05:14 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom

Impulse buyed a Vita this week... not good considering my track record with Portable consoles but to have MGS2 on the go is a thrill. I had a PSTV before so I have already got a few games.

Playstation Age Forums Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/PsAgeForums...     [[Search for our PS4 Community too!]]

Edited: 01/16/2019 at 03:06 AM by Vivi-gamer

Jan 18 at 9:02:37 PM
TDIRunner (17)
(Jon ) < Cloud >
Illinois
Sadly one of the better game stores in the St. Louis area has decided to close up shop.  They have some decent sales right now and I wanted to visit at least one last time.  I'll miss that store.  

Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Jan 23 at 2:51:51 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom

Game have had a tremendous sale on as the company is shipping last gen titles to stores and selling them Half Price - One store that already got rid of them had a full shelf full of them this week! So I dove in and gathered a good bundle over the week, some I already had but the prices were absurd!

The other title I got, had to import this on Amazon.com - Still which is was an Onimusha Collection and see no excuse for it being just the 1st title. But I wanted it all the same  

Edited: 01/23/2019 at 04:48 AM by Vivi-gamer

Jan 23 at 12:27:13 PM
MeteorBear (0)
< Kratos >
Nice pick up! Lost Dimension is one of those titles Ive debated getting. Earth Defence Force is really good couch co op game if you dont mind the lag. Never heard of Siren Blood Curse.

Jan 23 at 3:28:48 PM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
If you like Horror titles Siren Blood Curse is a must! It's episodic but a very compelling Japanese Ghosty/zombie type game. I think the game wasn't released in the USA on disc. It's loosely part of the Forbbiden Siren series (Think they're called just Siren over there, it was on PS2).

Jan 31 at 5:53:23 PM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
This is what January 2019 IS ALL ABOUT!:

Both these games seem to really excel in what they offer, I've beat RE2 already but had a blast but Kingdom Hearts III is becoming my favourite PS4 title to date! It's stuffed with rich engaging content and as soon as I hop off here I intend to play even more!

Also, just a shout out to Capcom... They've given PS4 owners so much to be happy about with their Resident Evil releases this generation!:

Edited: 01/31/2019 at 05:53 PM by Vivi-gamer

Feb 04 at 5:44:47 PM
TDIRunner (17)
(Jon ) < Cloud >
Illinois
I have absolutely loved the RE2 remake. I finished Claire A, but unfortunately I have not had time to start a B scenario yet. Hoping to do that soon.

Nice RE PS4 collection Vivi. That pile of games just shows how badly a RE3 and CV remake are needed for the PS4. Come on Capcom, let's complete the main series.

Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Mar 05 at 6:26:43 PM
MeteorBear (0)
< Kratos >

Last time I visited my brother we played Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance II and just like I remember its no where near as good as the original. Now I know why, it wasnt made by Snow Blind studios, they instead took the same engine and made the Champion of Norrath series which I never got a chance to play, hopefully it recaptures the magic the first DA had.

Happy to get some RPG strategy guides for a decent price, RPGs are so long I often get in the same fix, I put one down for a few months or longer and forget where I was and never end up finishing it. With these I can jump right back into things.

Edited: 03/05/2019 at 06:30 PM by MeteorBear

Mar 25 at 3:11:31 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
I had to purchase this...

I don't generally import games that aren't in English, but as this game was looking to be cancelled for good & copies being recalled from Japanese stores, I gave in. It does look like SEGA are pushing for the June 25th date still though:
https://gematsu.com/2019/03/judgm...

Edited: 03/25/2019 at 03:12 AM by Vivi-gamer

Mar 31 at 8:30:52 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
I got some FF goodness today  :

Finally got the Japanese Limited Edition of Shenmue I & II with that lush 2-Disc Soundtrack! Really happy to have this as I finally got it off eBay from a UK seller. I also gota copy of Retro Gamer to read up on Virtua Fighter a bit more.

I got a Retro Gamer Edition with a feature on Final Fantasy saw this magazine from the same seller and thought it would be worth it. The Import is a Chocobo Dungeon game - Which is a Remaster of a Wii title, it's your typical rogue game with dungeons that randonmly generate. The appeal to me was that apparently it has 2-Player functionality.

Edited: 03/31/2019 at 08:31 AM by Vivi-gamer

Apr 04 at 12:20:57 PM
Slim Jim (0)

< Klonoa >
Western Australia
Yesterday I pre-ordered the messenger from special reserve, this is likely to be the last purchase for a long time (expecting it to be at least a couple of years) and knowing how I am it might well be my last purchase of a title as a collector. it was a strange feeling doing the order knowing that. I am waiting for my pre-ordered stuff to arrive and I'll upload a final photo of my pickups since my last pic as I've got quite a bit of stuff. Has anyone else given up collecting, enforced or not, for a while?

Apr 15 at 3:45:44 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Got a few things over the last couple of weeks:

Game had a sale where all their 360/PS3 titles were £1.99, so I jumped on that! Got some decent stuff like Assassin's Creed Heritage Collection & Marvel VS Capcom 3. Vita games were £4,99 but there weren't many.

I also got this yesterday!:

As soon as I saw it I had to have it! There are many games I adore but I truly believe Silent Hill 2 is a masterpiece & will be regarded so in time much like how Psycho or Halloween are for the Horror Film Industry. I also got State of Mind, a little title my friend told me about. I also got Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen on PS4, but I am already thinking of selling it - I thought it was able to play online but all you can do is upload your team mates for other people to use... I just don't see the point!

Edited: 04/15/2019 at 03:52 AM by Vivi-gamer

Apr 23 at 1:27:19 PM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Recent gatherings:

I said I wouldn't get DMC5... but saw the Steelbook Edition in store and have seen it's becoming limited in availablility + Previous regret in not getting NieR: Automata's Steelbook release kicked in... so I took a plunge on that one  

I also imported Pheonix Wright: Ace Attornery Trilogy, Never played this series and as soon as I heard of the Physical Edition being able to play in English I jumped on Amazon.jp for one!

Also, Fallout 4GotY... I've been reluctant to get this one as the DLC is on codes but It dropped to an agreeable price... still grumpy about it though

I also got Max Payne 1 & 2 on Xbox, along with The Thing, which all look great on Xbox 360 BC.

Edited: 04/23/2019 at 01:41 PM by Vivi-gamer

May 13 at 2:21:21 PM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Got some good pick-ups todays:

Been after some more backwards compatible 360 titles, Very Pleased to have MGS HD Collection which was only £1! Same with X-Com, though I don't know if that one is BC. I ordered Lost Sphear online, it's a game I've been curious about but unsure on but finally dropped to £10

Also...

Laced Records Vinyl Release of Resident Evil 1 & 2... A complete indulgance i do admit, but I thought they were to cool to pass on.