Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Gardevade's Collection

Apr 30 at 2:35:03 AM
gardevade (0)
(Nathan ) < Kratos >
New Zealand
Small pickup update:

Picked up TY the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue. Was super cheap and completes the Ty games on PS2.
Another great title to have in my collection is (Shin Megami Tensei) Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Soulless Army on PS2. Quite expensive and rare to find over in NZ! The only SMT game I am missing is Vanilla Persona 3 (as I already have FES)

Apr 30 at 5:35:35 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
I bought the Devil Summoner PS2 games on the USA PSN, once again something that is very pricey and not sure I am willing to commit that much money to them. I don't think we even got the 2nd title here in Europe did we?

I have Persona 3 FES and I'm pretty content with that. I just wish the PSP release of Persona 2 included both parts - We only got Innocent Sin and not Eternal Punishment, that did get a PSP release in Japan though >  I think you can get Eternal Punishment on the USA PSN but I'm still hesitant to buy the PSP version of IS, knowing I can't ever get a physical version of EP.

-------------------------

Playstation Age Forums Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/PsAgeForums...     [[Search for our PS4 Community too!]]
Support Shenmue III's KickStarter!: https://shenmue.link/order/?en

May 01 at 3:36:53 AM
gardevade (0)
(Nathan ) < Kratos >
New Zealand
Originally posted by: Vivi-gamer

I bought the Devil Summoner PS2 games on the USA PSN, once again something that is very pricey and not sure I am willing to commit that much money to them. I don't think we even got the 2nd title here in Europe did we?

I have Persona 3 FES and I'm pretty content with that. I just wish the PSP release of Persona 2 included both parts - We only got Innocent Sin and not Eternal Punishment, that did get a PSP release in Japan though >  I think you can get Eternal Punishment on the USA PSN but I'm still hesitant to buy the PSP version of IS, knowing I can't ever get a physical version of EP.

Going through the same dilemma with Persona 2....
No I think just the first Devil Summoner. NTSC got a cool limited edition with Jack Frost figure though   

May 02 at 2:51:21 AM
gardevade (0)
(Nathan ) < Kratos >
New Zealand
More pickups and I think more incoming for tomorrow......................

Picked up the .Hack series for PS2

.hack // INFECTION
.hack // MUTATION
.hack // OUTBREAK
.hack // QUARANTINE

Also Velocity 2X: Critical Mass Edition for PS4 and Okami for the Wii (I own the game 4 times now....)
Picked up Radiant Historia for 3DS also.

And finally some PS1 games................. two Disney games, Toy Story 2 and Monsters Inc Scare Island.
The Monsters Inc is a replacement for my Platinum copy and I only have one more Platinum game to replace to have none in my collection!

May 02 at 3:12:18 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Did you get a decent deal on the .Hack games? Repeating myself but another series I have avoided due to price, I see there is a PS4 remaster of .hack//G.U. Last Recode, which I gather is a seperate trilogy or something?

Playstation Age Forums Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/PsAgeForums...     [[Search for our PS4 Community too!]]

May 02 at 7:41:37 PM
gardevade (0)
(Nathan ) < Kratos >
New Zealand

Did you get a decent deal on the .Hack games? Repeating myself but another series I have avoided due to price, I see there is a PS4 remaster of .hack//G.U. Last Recode, which I gather is a seperate trilogy or something?

I think I paid an OK price. I got them all at once on an auction site over here - they don't pop up very often.
Yeah I saw that as well! .hack//G.U is a side-series and it didn't get a release on the PS2 in the PAL region. If I can find that one for cheap I will probably pick it up.

Also picked up for the PS2:
Xenosaga: Episode II
Unlimited Saga

Two nice boxed editions for the PS2.

May 28 at 4:46:18 AM
gardevade (0)
(Nathan ) < Kratos >
New Zealand
Picked up a few things since last time.

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (PS1)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PS1)
Tekken 3 (PS1)
Bust-A-Move 4 (PS1)

These games I have some sort of nostalgia for - played them as a kid so I managed to find them.
All complete and in nice shape. Philosopher's Stone is an upgrade for me as I only had the disc and case previously.

Hopefully next time I update I will be getting some very nice stuff!  

Edited: 05/28/2018 at 04:46 AM by gardevade

May 28 at 6:35:11 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Oh but Tekken 3 is very nice! My favourite in the series if you don't count Tekken Tag Tournament 1 - Which is the same game just with top end PS2 graphics!

I've been gathering the HP games too, I have HP2-4 on PS2, 5-7Part2 on PS3, I'm still debating if I wanna get the 1st game on PS2... the price is off putting.

May 30 at 1:08:47 AM
gardevade (0)
(Nathan ) < Kratos >
New Zealand

Oh but Tekken 3 is very nice! My favourite in the series if you don't count Tekken Tag Tournament 1 - Which is the same game just with top end PS2 graphics!

I've been gathering the HP games too, I have HP2-4 on PS2, 5-7Part2 on PS3, I'm still debating if I wanna get the 1st game on PS2... the price is off putting.

Yeah Tekken 3 is the one I played the most, used to play the demo hahaha
I was so surprised when I saw the price for HP1 on PS2! I will have to pick it up one day but the price is too high for my liking...

Picked up:
Nicktoons Racing (PS1)
Shadow Hearts (PS2)

I had Shadow Hearts but I had to return it to the eBay seller as he couldn't fix it.... so i picked up another one. It was more expensive, but it is in much better shape!
Nicktoons Racing I played a lot as a kid and my copy is disc only and it's an ex-rental. Game is quite cheap so picked it up.

..the next time i post i should have some great stuff! 

May 30 at 2:56:49 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Oh but once again, Shadow Hearts is great stuff!

I had issues getting a copy too for the longest time, I recieved a few poor condition copies off eBay, but eventually snagged one - Another benefit is that the game looks really crisp on the backwards compatible PS3!

Jun 02 at 4:27:06 AM
gardevade (0)
(Nathan ) < Kratos >
New Zealand

Oh but once again, Shadow Hearts is great stuff!

I had issues getting a copy too for the longest time, I recieved a few poor condition copies off eBay, but eventually snagged one - Another benefit is that the game looks really crisp on the backwards compatible PS3!

I just have the normal PS3 slim. I don't see many of the backwards compatible model around here!
I had the other two games in the Shadow Hearts series for the longest time... was just waiting on the first  

I am still waiting on one game, but here is an update for the time being.... very happy with these pickups

Picked up:
Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut (PS3)
Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (PS4)
Harvest Moon: Back to Nature (PS1)
The Legend of Dragoon (PS1)

The first two were found in EB Games, they were having a sale. Been meaning to give Deadly Premonition a try because of the comparison with TV show Twin Peaks!
The last two are rare-ish games on the PS1 and some that were on my list! Price is going up for them so I snagged them while they weren't too outrageous...

Jun 02 at 1:09:26 PM
MeteorBear (0)
< Kratos >
Is EB games Electronics Boutique? I remember that store from when I was a kid, we would get games for the Atari Lynx there. They faded away here in the late 90's I think.

Jun 04 at 2:18:07 AM
gardevade (0)
(Nathan ) < Kratos >
New Zealand
Originally posted by: MeteorBear

Is EB games Electronics Boutique? I remember that store from when I was a kid, we would get games for the Atari Lynx there. They faded away here in the late 90's I think.

Yup EB Games is Electronics Botique.
EB Games is essentially Gamestop. I believe it still is the leading games retailer in Canada, Australia/New Zealand and a few other countries.

Small update:
Picked up:
BloodRayne 2 (PS2)

Friends gave me this because they found it and didn't want it.... looked it up on eBay and it's kind of rare-ish? Interesting.

Jun 06 at 4:46:37 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Well done on Legend of Dragoon, took me a long time to hunt that down - Easily the most expensive PS1 title I own  
Deadly Premenition on the P3 is questionable, I know it has bi-polar reviews but the big let down for me is the framerate, it's so choppy all the way through it just ruined the experience for me - There is no excuse for this either considering it wasn't the initial release of the game too, 360 got it 1st.

Jun 08 at 9:18:21 PM
gardevade (0)
(Nathan ) < Kratos >
New Zealand

Well done on Legend of Dragoon, took me a long time to hunt that down - Easily the most expensive PS1 title I own  
Deadly Premenition on the P3 is questionable, I know it has bi-polar reviews but the big let down for me is the framerate, it's so choppy all the way through it just ruined the experience for me - There is no excuse for this either considering it wasn't the initial release of the game too, 360 got it 1st.

Thanks! Trying to hunt down the big ones before they get too expensive. 

Picked up:
Wipeout (PS1)
Tekken (PS1)
Vib-Ribbon (PS1)

Wipeout and Tekken are both black label complete. Very early release games that I managed to find in nice shape.
Vib-Ribbon is a game I have been looking for since I started collecting, and I haven't been able to find a decently priced copy in good condition in ENGLISH until very recently where I thought the price was right. Very awesome game and happy to have this in my collection!

Jun 12 at 1:53:59 PM
death2x (0)
< Bandicoot >
wow great collection  

Jun 13 at 3:40:52 AM
gardevade (0)
(Nathan ) < Kratos >
New Zealand
Originally posted by: death2x

wow great collection  

Thanks!  

Picked up:
Bust-A-Groove (PS1)
Parasite Eve II (PS1)

Don't know when my next pickup will be, trying to keep it quiet for a bit... we will see how that goes

Jul 01 at 5:25:41 AM
gardevade (0)
(Nathan ) < Kratos >
New Zealand
Picked up:

PS4:
Dragon's Crown Pro
Detroit: Become Human
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

PS3:
Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed Limited
Syberia Collection

Some nice stuff I got here at a decent price!

Edited: 07/03/2018 at 03:22 AM by gardevade

Jul 01 at 7:09:03 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Neat stuff   Fist Pump for Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing, probably the 2nd Kart Racer to CTR

Jul 03 at 3:22:53 AM
gardevade (0)
(Nathan ) < Kratos >
New Zealand

Neat stuff   Fist Pump for Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing, probably the 2nd Kart Racer to CTR

Oops... it was actually the sequel - Transformed. 
But agreed they are really good kart racers!

Jul 16 at 2:34:51 AM
gardevade (0)
(Nathan ) < Kratos >
New Zealand
Picked up:

Pikmin (GC)
Pikmin 2 (GC)
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker (Switch)
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch)
Octopath Traveler (Switch)

Steamworld Collection (PS4)
Zero Time Dilemma (PS Vita)

Some great titles here, especially for the Switch  
Still had to get some PlayStation stuff though!

Aug 01 at 4:24:33 AM
gardevade (0)
(Nathan ) < Kratos >
New Zealand
Got some more really cool stuff... and some more rare stuff incoming!

Picked up:

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 HD ReMIX (PS4)
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (PS3)
Paper Mario: Colour Splash (Wii U)
Devil Dice (PS1)
Wipeout 2097 (PS1)

And the big one of the bunch.....................

The Misadventures of Tron Bonne (PS1)

Very happy to pick up all of these games finally, but happy to tick off Tron Bonne from the list. Picked up from a NZ auction site - never seen it on there before. I think I got a good price on it compared to the last PAL copy sold on eBay!

Aug 03 at 3:03:08 AM
gardevade (0)
(Nathan ) < Kratos >
New Zealand
Another awesome pickup here... should have waited to post!

Picked up:
Bishi Bashi Special (PS1)
Team Buddies (PS1)

Some stuff I found that was a little bit cheaper than what they normally go far.. super pleased!  

Aug 04 at 2:28:44 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Seems like your PS1 colelction is building very nicely   Been curiosu to try Team Buddies but yeah, way over what I'm willing to pay for it.