Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Poll: What PS4 game should I play next Help me to pick one.

Sep 10 at 5:04:27 PM
hammerfestus (7)
< Kratos >
Ohio

I've been perusing through my PS4 titles and I'm looking for the next title to sink a bunch of time into.

It's between :

Metal Gear Solid 5
Uncharted 4
Bloodborne
Deus Ex
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Batman: Arkham Knight

Edited: 09/10/2017 at 05:13 PM by hammerfestus

Sep 10 at 11:38:14 PM
Soera (162)
< Cloud >
Oklahoma
DA: Inquisition is great.

Sep 11 at 9:46:27 AM
TDIRunner (10)
< Kratos >
Illinois
I haven't played any of those yet, so I probably can't help you, but out of that list, MGS5 is the one I want to play the most, so I guess that would be my vote.

-------------------------

Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Sep 11 at 10:12:40 AM
JCE3000GT (3)
(J E) < Klonoa >
Texas
I chose Dragon Age simply because it looks great and I haven't played it yet. It's in my queue of stuff to play.  

Sep 12 at 1:42:23 PM
waflznsyrup (0)
< Klonoa >
California
I picked uc 4 because I really enjoyed the story in that game and the gameplay is non stop fun. That and it's probably the quickest game to beat on this list. After that play mgs v it is ridiculously fun. A lot of people didn't like it but I enjoyed it. Especially after playing peacewalker jumping into mgs v is phenomenal lol

Sep 17 at 1:05:51 PM
hammerfestus (7)
< Kratos >
Ohio
Thanks guys. Dragon Age it is. Probably followed by metal gear. Though I just ordered world of final fantasy so I'll probably spend a good amount of time playing through that with the wife

Sep 17 at 11:47:54 PM
Soera (162)
< Cloud >
Oklahoma
World of Final fantasy is my absolute #1 game on the PS4. Its such a magical game. I loved it completely!

Sep 18 at 9:52:22 AM
sadikyo (77)

(Sadik Yo) < Klonoa >
United States
It's a pretty good list, so you can't go wrong. It seems you've already decided but I chose Uncharted 4 --- I love the uncharted series and it has a great story/gameplay.

I don't know if you already have it or not, but another great game I have been REALLY REALLY enjoying is Horizon Zero Dawn. I love this game.

Hello!  I want your "ATLUS" stuff!  Please see my list or send me a PM if you have cool ATLUS stuff!

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=56&am...

Sep 18 at 10:36:18 AM
hammerfestus (7)
< Kratos >
Ohio
Originally posted by: sadikyo

It's a pretty good list, so you can't go wrong. It seems you've already decided but I chose Uncharted 4 --- I love the uncharted series and it has a great story/gameplay.

I don't know if you already have it or not, but another great game I have been REALLY REALLY enjoying is Horizon Zero Dawn. I love this game.

I do not have horizon zero dawn yet but it is one that I'm keeping my eye on for the price to come down a bit.  I'm a cheapskate 

Sep 18 at 10:38:58 AM
hammerfestus (7)
< Kratos >
Ohio
Originally posted by: Soera

World of Final fantasy is my absolute #1 game on the PS4. Its such a magical game. I loved it completely!
That is definitely good to hear.  I've read some pretty tepid reviews on it but I saw that it had old school turn based jrpg action so I figured I had to give it a try  

Sep 18 at 10:44:35 AM
Soera (162)
< Cloud >
Oklahoma
Ill give a second nod to Horizon also.

As far as the reviews, most people seem to dog the game simply cause of the chibi art style. I like the art style myself. But if you have any love towards SNES/PS1 era FF games, this will become one of your favorites too.

Sep 18 at 11:22:06 AM
sadikyo (77)

(Sadik Yo) < Klonoa >
United States
Originally posted by: hammerfestus

Originally posted by: sadikyo

I do not have horizon zero dawn yet but it is one that I'm keeping my eye on for the price to come down a bit.  I'm a cheapskate 

I understand that.

If you are interested....I actually have a second copy of this game (sealed) because I accidentally bought it twice (long story).  I'm willing to sell for a bit less than retail if it means going to someone who will enjoy the game.  Just let me know.

Hello!  I want your "ATLUS" stuff!  Please see my list or send me a PM if you have cool ATLUS stuff!

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=56&am...