Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

YS VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Increasing in Price!?

Jan 30 at 8:19:10 PM
KaiserFoxHD (0)
< Bandicoot >
Florida
So I've been Interested in this for a while, I did happen to get a copy, but I've notice that this game is going up in price rather quickly. Amazon has brand new copies for $100 standard, everywhere else from ebay to estarland all the way to play asia is all sold out! Now I know it's an YS game and it has a Falcom logo, but damn... does anyone know whats going on with this game? Why the Sky rocket in price?

-------------------------

Edited: 01/30/2019 at 09:17 PM by KaiserFoxHD

Jan 31 at 8:00:32 AM
Soera (164)
< Cloud >
Oklahoma
I dont know why the game has sold out/went up in price other than its a fabulous game. Its my current #1 game of all time.

Jan 31 at 5:51:07 PM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Wow just looked on eBya to see how you're right - The only UK copy on eBay is £125... It's about £40 on Cex/Amazon though.

It seems to be an issue with the series. I've tried to get the PSP titles but they're just very expensive.

Playstation Age Forums Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/PsAgeForums...     [[Search for our PS4 Community too!]]

Jan 31 at 8:41:20 PM
KaiserFoxHD (0)
< Bandicoot >
Florida
It has become one of my favorites as well. I can't stop playing it. And the soundtrack is phenomenal, so good!

Jan 31 at 8:51:23 PM
KaiserFoxHD (0)
< Bandicoot >
Florida
Originally posted by: Vivi-gamer

Wow just looked on eBya to see how you're right - The only UK copy on eBay is £125... It's about £40 on Cex/Amazon though.

It seems to be an issue with the series. I've tried to get the PSP titles but they're just very expensive.

Hmmm according to the sales, there aren't a lot of copies out there. About 60K worldwide, I know Vgchartz isn't all that great but I'm using that as a guide. About 20% of that is copies in Europe, Japan and US are split.